BIRMINGHAM 11+ MOCK EXAM: 27th January
Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias home-page not found.
- All 11+ mock exams provided by 11 plus mocks are designed, based upon similar lines to the eleven plus examinations for Grammar school entrance.
- Our mocks tests are prepared using original material which is not commercially available in bookshops.
- Each practice exam lasts for just over two hours and is divided into two 50 minute papers, which test Verbal Reasoning skills, Non-Verbal Reasoning skills, Mathematics skills and English skills.
- The mock tests provided by 11 Plus Mocks are subjectively prepared, with consideration given to the most recent changes to examination structure and content.
BENEFITS OF MOCK EXAM
- Sitting a series of 11 Plus Mocks offers your child the chance to perfect examination performance in preparation for the actual CEM 11 Plus tests.
- Examination nerves are a common problem for many children who are, in many cases, sitting the first important examination of their academic careers.
- Mock exams can also act as a preventative measure to ensure that children who deserve Grammar school places do not miss out because of silly technicalities.
FOLLOWING THE MOCK
- After the test a detailed statistical report is sent by email within 3 days following the examination (usually in the evening).
- The report explains performance in each 11 Plus subject area, as well as overall.
- The report includes performance rankings and percentages, which enable 11 Plus students to target areas for improvement.